Looking for a Customer Service Representatives
Caldwell BPO is an advanced Business Process Outsourcing Company providing high-quality yet cost-effective customer management and business process solutions. Using the latest technology paired with our highly professional staff, we can ensure that we will have your business covered in all important aspects.
Our objective as a company is to help organizations enhance the most-valued customer relationship by improving the methods that deliver their services. Our background as a pioneering communications company implies we have procedures, experience, and abilities that make us ready to achieve our goals as a company and the business objectives of our clients.
Our expertise covers a wide array of industries ranging from:
• Product and Consumer Support
• Insurance Healthcare
• Technical Support
• Financial Services
Get hired today! Receive just as much as P18,000 each month! Grow with a global enterprise as you enhance client care experience! Your work is to support calling consumers on taking care of their records, fix the challenges they are experiencing, and facilitate proficiency, ability and benefit in encouraging them to get more out of their products and services.
Be a part of one of the premier brand names in the world and feel the excitement of State-of-the-art Technological innovation! We are currently in need of Customer Service Representatives in our Davao site!
What will you do?
• Understand the customers’ expectations thru productive listening and questioning skills
• Dealing Coping with all telephone calls nicely, courteously, skillfully & assertively
• Complementing customers’ preferences to Clients’ merchandise and services
• Using settlement and influencing methods to recover from questions and acquire the customers’ buy-in
• Speaking related particulars to internal and external customers and discussing understanding with colleagues
Who is suitable for the job? Please see below:
• Must have finished at least two years in college
• At least 18 years old
• Good English communication skills
• Team Player
• Requires minimum supervision
Benefit from these first-class-worthy perks:
• Competitively priced earnings packages
• Occupation advancement: Obtain growth by way of numerous training
• Word of mouth program: Receive rewards for effectively referring your pals and family members to be a part of our organization by means of our Employee Referral Program
We achieve stability in our organization by treating our employees the same way we treat our valued clients, with utmost care. Get in touch with us today. Let’s discuss how we can help you. Contact us at 0935 583 0718 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Apply Now and get hired today! We do not accept walk-in applicants. Please send us your application so we can get in touch with you and schedule you for an interview.